Toggle Contrast

Report Abuse

If you are in fear of someone or you have been harmed or mistreated by someone or you know or suspect an adult with care and support needs is being abused, tell someone you trust, and do it as soon as you can.

To report abuse please phone 0121 704 8007 or email

You can also fill out a form by clicking here

In an emergency telephone the police on 999.

If you think there has been a crime but it is not an emergency call 101.

Often people don’t want to admit that they are being mistreated and abused. It might be painful to talk about, or they might fear retribution by the abuser.

Abuse can be stopped and even prevented, but this can really only happen if someone knows about it.

You can talk to the following people for advice:

  •  A doctor
  •  A social worker
  •  The police
  •  A nurse
  •  Someone from a voluntary organisation such as Age UK.
  •  The manager of the home or the care service providing help and support.
  •  Talking to someone can help.