The Solihull Safeguarding Children Partnership (SSCP) and Solihull Safeguarding Adults Board (SSAB) are committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services.
The SSCP and SSAB oversees how organisations work together to safeguard and promote the wellbeing of children, young people, and vulnerable adults.
We support and enable local organisations and agencies to work together in a system where:
- children and adults are safeguarded, and their welfare promoted
- partner organisations and agencies collaborate, share, and co-own the vision for how to achieve improved outcomes for vulnerable adults and children
- organisations and agencies challenge appropriately and hold one another to account effectively
- there is early identification and analysis of new safeguarding issues and emerging threats
- learning is promoted and embedded in a way that local services can become more reflective and implement changes to practice
- information is shared effectively to facilitate more accurate and timely decision making for adults, children, and their families.
What personal data we collect
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
If you sign up for our newsletter you opt-in to us saving your name and email address. This is so we can send the newsletter directly to your inbox. You have the right to opt out of this by email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Personal information including your name, contact details and the agency you work for.
- A log of any training courses you attend and/or have completed.
All information held on the database is securely stored. We keep a record of your personal details, past training dates, and employer information for up to 5 years from the date you last accessed the system.
You have the right to find out what information we hold about you. These include the right to:
- be informed about how your data is being used
- access personal data
- have incorrect data updated
- have data erased
As our website uses https you can be rest assured that any personal information you may submit is protected by a secure connection.
If you would like to make a formal complaint or compliment, please:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone on 0121 704 8296
- Write to the Children’s and Adults Complaints Team, The Council House, Manor Square, Solihull, B91 3QB.
Alternatively, you have a right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO is the UK’s independent body set up to uphold information rights.
Contact details for the ICO are as follows:
Telephone: 03000 123 1113
Address: Information Commissioner’s Officer (Head Office), Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.